1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes
and height. Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches
pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the
gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind
is the devil's workshop;" the devil's name is
4. Enjoy the simple things. When the children
that is all that you can afford. When they are in college,
that is all that you can afford. When you are on retirement,
that is all that you can afford!
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until
you gasp for breath.
Laugh so much that you can be tracked in the store by your
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and
move on. The only
person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be alive
while you are alive, don't put out a mailbox on the highway
of death and just wait in residence for your mail.
7. Surround yourself with what you love,
whether it is family,
pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your
home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health. If it is good,
preserve it. If it is unstable,
improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get
9. Don't take guilt trips. Go to the mall,
the next county, a
foreign country, but not to guilt country.
10. Tell the people you love, that you
love them, at every
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER, Life is not measured
number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away.