1. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling
fan, the motor is not strong
2. It is strong enough, however, to spread
paint on all four walls of a 20
3. When you hear the toilet flush and the
words "Uh-oh," it's already too
4. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
5. A six year old can start a fire with
a flint rock even though a 36 year
6. If you use a waterbed as home plate
while wearing baseball shoes it does
7. A king size waterbed holds enough water
to fill a 2000 sq foot house 4
8. LEGOS will pass through the digestive tract of a four year old.
9. Super glue is forever.
10. McGyver can teach us many things we don't want to know.
11. No matter how much Jell-O you put in
a swimming pool you still can't
12. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
13. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches
even though TV commercials show
14. Always look in the oven before you turn it on.
15. The fire department in San Jose has at least a 5 minute response time.
16. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
17. It will however make cats dizzy.
18. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.