21. Only two people signed the Declaration of
Independence on July 4th,
John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on
August 2, but the
last signature wasn't added until 5 years
22. Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes
looks like its kissing the conveyor belt.
23. An Ostrich's eye is bigger than its
24. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen
25. The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for
"General Purpose" vehicle, G.P.
26. The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point
27. Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected
28. If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you
1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able
to make change for a dollar.
29. No NFL team which plays its home games in a domed stadium has
30. The only two days of the year in which there are no professional
games (MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL) are the day before and the day after the
League All-Star Game.
31. The mask used by Michael Myers in the original "Halloween" movie
actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
32. If you put a raisin in a glass of champagne, it will keep floating
top and sinking to the bottom.
33. Snails can sleep for 3 years without
34. Actor Tommy Lee Jones and vice-president AL Gore were freshman
35. The fingerprints of Koala Bears are virtually indistinguishable
those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime
36. Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the
37. James Doohan, who plays Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott (Scotty)
Trek, is missing the entire middle finger on his right hand, lost it
38. The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every
must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times
war or other emergencies.
39. There are 293 ways to make change for a
40. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on